All About Me

My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Hey im Gail! I am your total girly girl loving all things pink and smellling nice! I am totally addicted to makeup MAC being my fav! I am also a big lover of victoria secrets lotions and potions and of course i can't live with out lush! I am going to get my act together and get my blog sorted! Mucho luv x x♥

4 March 2010

My new makeup for march!

Hey there! I would like to apologise for not posting recently, my excuses are that I have been super busy in work and I have been doing a bit of DIY around the house.

Anyway back to the title. This is just a little post about my recent makeup purchases whilst I went on a wee weekend break to Newcastle with my boyfriend!



Yes I know its not much but its things that I have wanted for a while, they are vanilla pigment, creme blush in pixie and lustreglass in pinkarrot LUV them all this is them on my hand,,



Apologies for how bad my camera is don't know whats wrong with it (probably been dropped too much). Along with these purchases I also got my HG foundation (studio fix fluid NC40) and two brushes for my foundation and creme blush they were 116 and 187 and I cant stress how good an investment they are.

When I got home I decided to go onto eBay to purchase a 120 pallet (I think it was around £14 ) and this is what it looks like,



I luv luv luv!!!!! As you can see there is a wide selection of colours and they are so easy to apply. With some eye shadow's that I have bought in the past I have been disappointed with there application as it would take ages to get the desired effect (meaning it was taking me ages to get the colour on my eyes that was actually in the tub) With this pallet the colour you see is what you get its brilliant. Affordable and great to use.

Has anyone got one of these fantastic pallets? If so whats your thoughts or if not would consider buying?

much luv x x

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you on my blog :) http://stephaniejays.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete