All About Me

My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Hey im Gail! I am your total girly girl loving all things pink and smellling nice! I am totally addicted to makeup MAC being my fav! I am also a big lover of victoria secrets lotions and potions and of course i can't live with out lush! I am going to get my act together and get my blog sorted! Mucho luv x x♥

8 January 2010

About me!

Ok so i am a total girlie girl ! I luv luv luv Makeup,Hairstyles,clothes, cupcakes and most importantly shoes! I manages to cut down my collection of shoes down to a pitiful 50 pairs for me shoes are an addiction it doesnt matter what shop you go into the shoe usually always fits unlike clothes where they might not suit your body type ! Anyone else have that problem? I tend to find as much as i love riverisland jeans they dont seem to cater to my height its not fair ! Anyway im rambeling theres a we intro to some of my likes and luvs and dilikes! x

No comments:

Post a Comment